27 October 2008

Today...

Hey guys.

I woke up this morning all excited because I thought I was finally going to get to go to the office with Dad. I want to go to an office so very badly.  I think it would be very cool; I bet I could make calls and have a glass of scotch, just like the dude on Mad Men.

Anyway, it turned out that I didn't get to go to my office. I went to the vet instead.  My vet is a nice guy, but he's always giving me shots and asking the nurse to take my temperature. I am not down with the whole thermometer thing.  Mom says I have to take another course of antibiotics and have my ears cleaned everyday, and I sure do dread it.

I wish I could have gone to the office instead. It would have saved me a lot of hassle. Anyway, I need some sleep. Being sick makes you sleepy.

Max

No comments: