21 October 2008

The People I Care About...

laci
My cousin L.'s grandpa had tests run this morning; we were afraid he would have to have surgery. I was really worried for L. -- she's a lot of fun to play with and I didn't want her to be sad. So, I'm really glad that her grandpa is ok.

I have a lot of cousins, y'all. My mom has a really big family, and she's always introducing me to people that she says are my cousins or aunts or something. Then there are a bunch of people, like my cousin E., whose parents are close friends with Mom and Dad. That means lots and lots of people who need Maxie Paxie to worry about them. Then there are my friends, like Gus or my girlfriend Lulu, who I want to be happy and healthy so that we can play together. Here is a picture of Lulu when she stayed with my uncles Christopher and Craig. Isn't she pretty? I was really worried about her while she stayed with my uncles, because their cats are bitchy little ewoks who weren't too happy to have a puppy dog come to visit. Apparently, they settled their differences over martinis....
PIC-0077

Anyway, I have a lot of people to care for and love. Every night, Mama and I say our prayers for the people we love. We ask the Lord to take care of our friends and family, and we hope to see them all soon. We also ask the Lord to watch out for the puppies who don't have parents, or enough to eat, and hope that they all find good homes soon. It's a lot to worry about.

I'm lucky to have so many people to love. That means there's more people with whom I can play and snuggle.

Thank you for being one of the friends who reads my blog.

xo--

Maxie

No comments: