09 October 2008

Lots to say

Hey everybody! It's been a stressful couple of weeks for me. I'm in need of some serious yoga and rest.

I'm sure y'all saw this on my mom's blog, but we said goodbye to my sister recently.  Mom has been very, very sad and has needed extra special hugs and kisses from her Maxie.  My sister was a really awesome gal. She put me in my place when I got on her nerves. She had a lot of spunk, and I respect that a lot.



We went to PetSmart on my sister's birthday last Thursday, as a way to remember how awesome she was, and to make a donation to help out other puppies and kitties who don't have loving homes. Mom says it's important to remember how lucky you are and to help those who need it.  She also bought me some new friends.  The football didn't last very long, but the sock monkey is an awesome friend. 

I never know what's going to happen when we go to PetSmart.  Sometimes it's really awesome, and we buy food and toys.  Sometimes, I go there and they give me a bath, which is NOT awesome.  Sometimes, I go there and the doctor gives me shots or takes my temperature in a way that does NOT make me happy.  I wish it weren't so confusing.

I hope I get to go get a toy and make a donation at PetSmart soon.  Maybe Mom will forget about the baths and thermometers....

Max

No comments: