Hey y'all.
It's A Question for You day on all my blogs. I love to hear my friends' thoughts on a variety of issues, and would just love to hear what you have to say...
My question for all the Friends of Max is about your traveling habits. As many of you know, Max has severe food and environmental allergies that prohibit a lot of "normal" dog behavior. As such, his dad and I are terrified to kennel him. This has resulted in Max's introduction to some of the finest (and not-so-fine) hotels the South and Midwest have to offer. How about you, my friends. How do your vacation plans impact your furry friends? Do you take your critters along? Do you prevail upon your friends and family for petsitting assistance? Do you use a kennel?
Max and I are looking forward to your answers. Drop a comment and let us know.
h
No comments:
Post a Comment