18 April 2008

Feeling Icky

Hey y'all.

I've had another allergy attack this week. This one has been really bad; My skin has been very itchy and irritated, and I've just felt icky. I've been sleeping a lot, and just want to be close to my mama and daddy.

Yesterday, Mom decided to try out a new doctor for me. Dr. R. told me that I probably have environmental allergies as well as, or possibly rather than, food allergies. She ran a lot of tests, had the vet techs clean out my ears, and had her colleagues take a look at my itchy skin. She prescribed me a bunch of medicine (Mom says it's a steroid and an antibiotic), which are supposed to make me feel better. Right now, they just make me sleepy and thirsty. Apparently, I even slept through earthquake tremors last night.

I tried to be a good boy in the Doctor's office, but you know that is really hard. I was excellent for the first hour, then got a little stir crazy and tried to open the door myself. Dr. R. was pretty cool about the door. She laughed and said that I was smart. I like it when a smart, pretty lady pays me a compliment. :)

Here's a photo of me at Dr. R's office that Mom surreptitiously shot with her BlackBerry. Somebody should take that thing away from her; she makes me feel like Britney Spears with my own personal paparazzo.



Talk to y'all later.
Max

No comments: